VOTE1040 is a FEDERAL BUDGET SIMULATOR!
VOTE WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS!
Create your own version of the FEDERAL BUDGET!
Use a percentage to fund the US Federal budget for any and all of the government departments.
You will see how to allocate your approximate federal taxes based on 2016 Federal Budget figures.
- Enter your ZIP code
- Choose your Tax Bracket
- Then VOTE!
Go to the Voting Booth
Already Voted? See results here!
Comments? Questions? Tell us how you discovered VOTE1040!
Why this site?
Naturally we have to have a disclaimer:
Updated April 2017. Bug to report? Check this link.
- VOTE1040.ORG has no affiliation with any United States Government office or agency, any known political party,
think tank, focus group, lobby, corporation, PAC, fund raiser, news organization, institute, or entertainment conglomerate.
- Voting here has no effect on your taxes or the real Federal Budget.
- This site is intended for education and amusement, we hope you have fun here and learn about the size of your Federal Budget and the difficulties in allocating tax dollars!
- We funded and wrote this ourselves just for FUN!
- Propaganda-free site, we do no advertising.